13 janvier 2006

Happy New Year/ Bonne Année

I'm baaack from my break. I had a great time.
But not much time to post though...
Happy New Year to everybody! I looove you all
Je suis revenue :) C'était super sympa.
Mais je n'ai pas beaucoup posté...
Bonne Année à tout le monde!

7 commentaires:

willipino a dit…

very cute drawing.

Anonyme a dit…

très sympa l'autoportrait ! ;o)

virginiavalle.blogspot.com a dit…

HAPPY NEW TO YOU TOO :)

Aurelie a dit…

hihi
happy new what? lol
cheers anyway virginia

merci Laurent :)
Glad you liked it Willy

virginiavalle.blogspot.com a dit…

hehehe sorry Happy New year ;) hehehhe.. I was leaving to my home :)

Anonyme a dit…

WAOUH c'est mega beau !!


pierre

"Maggie & Kevin" a dit…

Wonderful illustrations, I look forward to seeing more! It's great to see progression in your work.