04 décembre 2010

#2 Amandes

More watercolour jubilation!!!

This time I used a minuscule sponge and masking fluid on the character for the green in the background, and managed to refrain the impulse to cover every part of the picture with color.
I usually enjoy so much using my paints that, when doing personal work, I merrily keep adding, and adding and adding layers of brightness and beautifulness... and I end up with a filled-with-love-but-muddy result quite far from my original intention :)
This time I happy with the result. Though next time I'll try to get more of a Xmas feeling in the color scheme maybe.

Yesterday's drawing was reminding me of Manu Arenas... this one made me think of Kei Acedera whose ibook I download a while ago on my iphone, along with other books from ArtistSketchbooks. The Imaginism/Schoolism team really came up with awsome ideas and initiatives these past few years...

13 commentaires:

pierre ledain a dit…

j'adore les derniers posts sur Noël ,les aquarelles sont vraiment belles

φόρα a dit…

nice job!
glad to meet you...
"φόρα" greece (φόρα = rush (or something like that...)

JulienLootens.com a dit…

cute :)

I do speak english, but I write in French, sorry ! J'écris en francais...

Lucas Ferreyra a dit…

Beautiful! Love the shape, the hands and the head!
Congrats!

gaelle a dit…

vraiment très jolies ces dernières !j'aime beaucoup la matière .

Kuri a dit…

Ooooh que c'est joliiiii!!! Réapprends-moi l'aquarelle, j'ai tout oublié à force d'années à Photoshoper ToT

Enrique Fernandez a dit…

soooo beautiful!!!

Unknown a dit…

Beautiful and enchanting!!

Céline a dit…

Vivement ton retour dans notre froid pays! On attend tes nouveaux post avec impatience ici!

Manon a dit…

Wow ! Fabulous... Love the colours :)

Sandra Brandstätter a dit…

I adore your pictures! Like the way you work with water colours.

Anonyme a dit…

¡Qué desgracia de ilustración para Navidad ...!
Lástima, sí, pues sí ...

โรซ่า a dit…

"""Hello, we have a game to recommend.

ทางเข้า ufabet
ufabet kick
รูเล็ตสายฟ้า
แทง บอล ผ่าน มือ ถือ
กา บอล

Thank you for your interest."" "