03 février 2006

love story/ histoire d'amour


One more week of shooting ahead of me...
and my hamster found its soulmate! it's a happy ending story :)
Encore une semaine de tournage...
mon hamster a trouvé l'âme soeur! c'est une histoire optimiste :)

21 commentaires:

Amelia Lorenz a dit…

how cuuuute!!

a

Unknown a dit…

C'est super joli Aurelie!!! bravo!

willipino a dit…

aaaaawwwwwww... that's very cute.

virginiavalle.blogspot.com a dit…

OHHHHHH THAT IS CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

Steve a dit…

Man this is going to be so awesome, can't wait to see some clips...

the doodlers a dit…

such sweetness.

Anonyme a dit…

Ils furent heureux et eurent beaucoup de petits hamsters

Christophe a dit…

Super mignon !

John S. a dit…

I love these characters!
Hey, I love the stuff you did in the Moleskein journal too!
Really great stuff!

Sandra Khoo a dit…

Awww,man! I just love your hamsters! They're soooo adorable! I gotta hug one of them!!!!

chris chua a dit…

very appealing! I can see these on a card! More, please...

Claude Richard a dit…

Ca a l'air super ! Félicitations !

Unknown a dit…

Wooohooo!! congrat ... one more week, that's great!! Love your drawings and film postings!! Good luck with everything!

Eren a dit…

Oh this is too cute!

Alexandra Boiger Illustration a dit…

This is great! I'd really like to see your movie!

MareAmaro a dit…

well...2 fevrier..now it's 21...it was a long long kiss !

BoK a dit…

c super classe aurelie, j'ai vraiment hate de voir ça !!

donnachada a dit…

Cool and cute. I hope to see this someday. Congrats you must be nearly done then.

ysengrin a dit…

Ooooh c'est mignon...!
Impatient de le voir!

Dee a dit…

Wow! SOOooo cute! Your style is so appealing!
Keep it up!
Cheers!
Dee

amulet88 a dit…

บาคาร่า | บาคาร่าออนไลน์ | มวย